Want to Know What Superfoods Can Do for You?
If you’re trying to switch to a healthy diet, you may be a bit overwhelmed with the amount of nutrients you have to consume on a daily basis. But you don’t need vast amounts of food to achieve this goal.
This will only defeat the purpose of being healthy since you’ll also need to be watching your calories.
What you can do instead is to integrate superfoods into your diet. This is really pretty simple and very cost effective. Many people agree that what these superfoods do for their health is worth much more than their cost.
What Are Superfoods and Why Are They Important?
The term “superfoods” entered the health industry lexicon back in the 1980s, and it’s now an acceptable term used to pertain to various foods with exceptional nutritional properties.
Some contain an amazing array of nutrients, others have great healing properties, and you can also use the term for healthier food substitutes.
With superfoods, you get to enjoy a very long list of health benefits as well. These foods can help your body fight off cancer and heart disease. They can lower your cholesterol and reduce the inflammation in your body. They regulate metabolism, aid in digestion, and help protect your organs from toxic compounds. The list goes on.
It’s because of superfoods that Zeal for Life has become a major brand in the health supplement industry. As a matter of interest, Zeal for Life Wellness Formula contains all 39 of the top superfoods and super-nutrients assembled in one powerful supplement.
Let’s list them in alphabetical order and see what each one can do for you:
- Acai berry powder. It’s full of antioxidants that help mitigate the damage done by free radicals in your body. That means you can minimize the aging effects of various toxins. It boosts your digestion, mental health, and blood circulation. It also reduces body fat and regulates your cholesterol.
- Alfalfa leaf powder. It’s full of vitamins and minerals and it has a long history of use in folk medicine. It can help with various kidney conditions, and also for fluid retention and for swelling.
- Aloe polysaccharide concentrate. It has anti-germ properties, and it boosts your immune system so you can heal more quickly. It also supports and fosters healthy flora in your digestive system.
- Aloe Vera powder. This plant has become one of the most widely investigated plants in medical research, and it has demonstrated various health benefits. It boosts the digestive system and the immune system.
- Ascorbic acid. This is another name for vitamin C, which comes with various antioxidant and immune system benefits.
- Ashwagandha. This superfood boosts your immune system, has antioxidant properties, and rejuvenates your body against stress.
- Bacopa extract. It has long been used in folk medicine, and modern science has confirmed that it helps the heart and the nervous system. It also improves the memory as well.
- Broccoli sprout extract. It helps protect your body against ulcer and it may also reduce inflammation.
- Chlorella. This is a strong detoxifying compound that helps your body get rid of excess heavy metals. It can get rid of dangerous compounds such as lead, mercury, DDT, and Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs). It also helps the immune system.
- Cholecalcipherol. Another name for vitamin D3, it helps in keeping your bones healthy by maintaining the balance of calcium and phosphorus.
- Citric acid. Found in many fruits, it inhibits the formation of kidney stones.
- Cranberry powder. It helps get rid of toxins in your body, prevents kidney stones, and also lessens your chances of getting some chronic diseases.
- Crystalline fructose. Also found in many fruits it helps give better taste to food but has much fewer calories than table sugar.
- D-alpha tocopherol. Also known as vitamin E, it’s an especially effective antioxidant. It protects cell membranes, inhibits melanoma growth, and helps prevent abnormal blood clotting.
- Fennel. It’s been used for thousands of years as food and medicine. Modern science has also discovered that it contains anethole that blocks inflammation and help prevent the formation of cancer cells.
- Fructooligosaccharide. This is mainly a food for good bacteria in the digestive tract. It also reduces cholesterol, and boosts your body’s absorption of needed minerals.
- Fulvic minerals. These minerals detoxify the body and assist in the absorption of nutrients. They also strengthen cell walls and help maintain cellular electrical balance.
- Goji berry extract. Another extract that has been used for several thousand years, and according to modern medical research it actually does have antioxidant properties. It also helps the immune system as well.
- Gota kola. This compound helps in regenerating the skin, and it can also assist in reducing cellulite.
- Grape seed extract. This extract contains lots of antioxidants. It also strengthens the cardio and gastric system, along with your skin and eyes. It even keeps your brain healthy too—it reduces the chances of senility and makes you feel alert.
- Green tea extract. This famous health compound has a very long list of benefits, primarily because it contains extremely powerful antioxidants. It also lowers the levels of bad cholesterol.
- Ionic minerals. These are the minerals which should be found in our food except the use of pesticides prevents us from getting them from food. These minerals include calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Kudzu. It helps against cluster headaches and metabolic syndrome.
- L-arginine, glycine, lysine, tyrosine, ornithine. These are the essential amino acids that the body needs for various crucial functions. Our bodies don’t produce these amino acids, so we need to take them from outside sources.
- Methylcobalamin. It can help against anemia, vitamin B deficiency, and sleeping problems.
- Milk thistle extract. This herb has been used for thousands of years among the Greeks and Chinese for strengthening the liver.
- Moringa oleifera powder. It’s a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and it keeps the joints and the digestive system healthy.
- Natural flavors and natural colors. These ingredients replace the synthetic ingredients which may not be healthy for the body.
- Noni juice powder. It contains powerful antioxidants.
- Pyridoxal 5 phosphaate. This compound is needed for many of the body’s functions, and it also helps maintain the immune system.
- Red ginseng. Ginseng is famous for its medicinal properties, and red ginseng is the most powerful of them all.
- Retinyl palmitate. It improves the condition of the skin and maintains good vision.
- Riboflavin. This is a vitamin that helps in the development of tissues and reproductive organs.
- Soluble stabilized rice bran and rice germ. This is one of the most nutritionally dense superfood on the planet with antioxidants that are 50 times as powerful as the other antioxidants. See The Doctor’s Report below.
- Stevia. This is a sugar alternative that comes with antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- Thiamin. It contains antioxidants and helps prevent conditions such as beriberi.
- Turmeric extract. This extract has been used for thousands of years. It contains a powerful antioxidant that also reduces inflammation.
- Wild blueberry powder. It also contains numerous antioxidants.
- Yerba mate. It improves your immunity and energy levels.
You can download a free copy of The Doctor’s Report here to learn more about all of these superfoods and super nutrients and most importantly, the Stabilized Rice Bran; The most nutrient dense food source on the planet.
Now you don’t have to go out and get each and every one of these superfoods to stay fit and healthy – but you can get them all in one single easy to use and great tasting health supplement. Try the Zeal Wellness Formula and discover the difference 39 of the world’s most powerful superfoods and super-nutrients can make to your health and your quality of life!